Property Development Author Lloyd Girardi knew very little about property development when he and his business partner, Andi Cooke, bought their first site at auction. Instead, they learned by doing, and made their share of mistakes along the way. But you don't have to.
Lloyd gives you an inside look into property development in the UK, one that serves as a potential wealth builder for anyone willing to apply themselves. In no way a get-rich-quick scheme, it can be done intelligently and profitably, and he shows you how to do it with little or no money up front from you. Yes it is possible.
Now an experienced property developer, Lloyd details how he and Andi got started, and explains how to plan and execute the various stages, including tips and helpful resources, and tackle challenges from design and construction to taxation and finding tenants.
With this book, you will learn how to find development sites, how to get started, and how to see each project through to completion.
Lloyd and Andi started with none of their own money and explain how they created a property portfolio for themselves.
In this book you will discover;
- How to start a property development business
- How to structure your business
- How to find development opportunities
- How to raise money to fund the development
- How to find the power team needed to complete the development
- How to refinance your development and many more secrets to get into property developments.